activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ARTEMIS: bad-performance behaviour after 7-10 days of usage
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 20:17:56 GMT
The bug wouldn't be on the persistence layer itself. The MQTT protocol
manager is managing retainers by removing (acking) older messages. And
something is broken. I'm not sure if it's a general case or something
specifically to your use case. I was wondering if you could replicate
the issue on a simple testsuite...

Martyn has done a lot of work around the MQTT protocol manager. I know
him personally and he's not around today, so I'm wondering if he will
be able to pick up this issue tomorrow.

but if you had a test replicating the issue it would help anyone to
jump on the issue quicker.