activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems setting up replicated ha-policy.
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:28:58 GMT
I won't be able to get to a computer today. Only on Monday.

Meanwhile can you compare your config with the replicated examples from the
release? That's what I would do anyways.

Try with a single live/backup.  Make sure the Id match on the backup so it
can pull the data.

Let me know how it goes. I may find a time to open a computer this
afternoon.

--
Clebert Suconic