activemq-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Gałkowski <maciejgalkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis 1.5.1 clustered consumer not receiving messages in specific circumstances
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 15:31:34 GMT
I have set up a two node Artemis 1.5.1 cluster, precreated a persistent
queue (jms.queue.testqueue) on both nodes.

Starting both instances, they form a cluster.
1.Using STOMP protocol I send a message to the aretmis.node.1
2. I start STOMP consumer on artemis.node.2, not receiving anything
3. I start STOMP consumer on artemis.node.1, and receive the message I just
sent
4. I stop consumer on artemis.node.1 and send another message from producer
to artemis.node.1
5. The consumer on artemis.node.2 is receiving the message.

My question is:
Why, while having a consumer for the queue on node2,  and a message sent to
node1, the consumer is not receiving anything.  The messages to the
consumer2 are forwarded, only when I first register a consumer for the
queue on node1.

This looks like a bug to me, but I would like to confirm it here first.

Regards,
Maciej