activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignoring sub command log messages
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:28:12 GMT
It's hard to say an exact time frame.  Finished new features would be
the driving force behind a 5.15.0 release as bug fixes are already
backported but right now there hasn't been much done to justify a
5.15.0 release.  Most work has been focused on Artemis but I would say
that mid year sounds about right to me.