activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gerrit Tamboer <Gerrit.Tamb...@crv4all.com>
Subject Re: Problems setting up replicated ha-policy.
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:32:01 GMT
Hi Clebert,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I just tested 1.5.2 but unfortunately the results are exactly the same. No failover situation
although the slave sees the master going down. The slave does not even notice a master being
gone after a kill -9.

This leads me to believe I have a misconfiguration, because if this is designed to work like
this, it’s not really HA ☺.

I have added the broker.xml’s of all nodes to this mail again, hopefully somebody has a
simular setup and can verify the configuration.

Thanks a bunch!

Regards,
Gerrit Tamboer