activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: [Artemis] Split broker.xml
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 23:15:36 GMT
You say that your "list of JMS objects are growing and broker.xml is getting bigger and bigger"
and that you "would like to have small set of files, preferably one xml file for each JMS
object."  So, for example if you had 1,000 JMS objects in broker.xml you would prefer to have
broker.xml plus 1,000 additional files with 1 JMS object each?  Please clarify.

My guess that any XML import stuff would not automatically work given the way Artemis parses
XML.

However, I think it would be really simple for you to create a script (e.g. using bash, Perl,
Python, etc.) to take a bunch of different files and assemble them into a valid broker.xml.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "abhijith" <topcoderabhijith@gmail.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 9:06:50 AM
Subject: [Artemis] Split broker.xml

Hi,

Is there anyway to split broker.xml file into smaller configuration?  Our
list of JMS objects are growing and broker.xml is getting bigger and bigger.
We would like to have small set of files, preferably one xml file for each
JMS object.

Can I include multiple server configuration(s) in bootstrap.xml?  I can also
try XML
imports(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5121052/can-we-import-xml-file-into-another-xml-file),
but wanted to check if there is any better way here first.

Thanks
Abhi