activemq-users mailing list archives

From rodrigomvf <rodrigo...@gmail.com>
Subject MQTT and retroactive messages
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:11:06 GMT
Hi,

I configured the activemq server for mqtt and backward messages.

I created a durable topic and posted several posts on the TOPIC.
I called 4 Subscribers and all received the messages, if I connect a new
subscriber receive the retroactive messages.

But .... if I restart the server after all the subscribers receive the
messages, the server clears all the messages of the topic, so if I connect a
new Subscribers I can't receive the retroactive messages.

How can I solve this?

thank you