activemq-users mailing list archives

From arjun13 <umamhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable SSL over ActiveMQ using C client
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:38:58 GMT
Hi Tim Bish ,
        I read http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html.My
configuration seems to be correct.I can connect java client to broker using
ssl certificate.I am trying with C client.Since it takes certificate in .pem
format I want to convert  I followed the instruction given in
https://github.com/rethab/php-stomp-cert-example/blob/master/README.md..But
with this client certificate I cant connect to broker.I think there is some
error in creating certificate.Can you please check to see whether my
certificate generation is correct or not.