activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sunyu <173806...@qq.com>
Subject How to republish an MQTT QoS 1 message when a PUBACK is not received for it?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 12:58:16 GMT
I'm using ActiveMQ 5.14 as the MQTT Broker. When I published a QoS 1 message
to a client, but the client failed to process the message and respond a
PUBACK (but the TCP layer had sent an ACK already), I found that ActiveMQ
would not republish the message.

Although in this case, MQTT v3.1.1 doesn't require the broker to resend the
message, how can I accomplish this (with code or configuration), i.e. if an
MQTT message has not been acknowledged, resend the message to the client ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sunyu