activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: upgrading from activemq 5.8.0 to 5.14.1
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2016 05:30:34 GMT
One possible approach is to stand up a 5.14.1 broker with an empty
persistence store for clients to connect to, and a 5.8.0 broker that
connects to the 5.14.1 broker in a network of brokers configuration.
Clients would not connect to the 5.8.0 broker, but as consumers connect to
the 5.14.1 broker they will create demand that will flow messages from the
5.8.0 broker to the 5.14.1 broker and then to the consumer.

Tim