activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Network of brokers: consumers not synchronized
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 15:33:19 GMT
So I was thinking about something more like netstat, to answer the question
at the TCP layer. I've never used Karaf, but the documentation doesn't seem
to provide a way to do that from within the container, but at a minimum you
can run netstat on the host on which Karaf is running.

I'm wondering whether your mobile broker is connecting to a different
broker (not your backoffice one), which could explain why the mobile broker
says it's connected but the backoffice one says it's not.  Knowing where
the TCP connection is going would help with that.

Tim