activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to Force a Connection Failover in an ActiveMQ Replicated LevelDB Cluster ?
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 19:23:27 GMT
I haven't personally tried this, but I'd expect that calling stop() on the
networkConnector for the master broker via JMX would do what you want
without requiring a full restart.  (Then you could call start() to bring it
back, as the slave.)  http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html has a table that
lists many of the JMX objects and their attributes and methods, for
reference.

Tim

On Dec 15, 2016 2:15 AM, "Patrick Vansevenant" <patrick.vansevenant@tvh.com>