activemq-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Vansevenant <patrick.vanseven...@tvh.com>
Subject How to Force a Connection Failover in an ActiveMQ Replicated LevelDB Cluster ?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 09:15:13 GMT
Currently I stop the ActiveMQ Master Node (by a systemd service) to force a
Slave become the new Master.
Afterwards I restart the stopped ActiveMQ Master Node (by a systemd
service) which will become a new Slave.

Is there another way to Force a Connection Failover without stopping and
restarting the Master broker ?
Perhaps by commands ? Perhaps by JMX or so ?

--

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/glob/en/email-disclaimer

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."