activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jaspreet Kaur <jk...@quark.com>
Subject Where can I find the JMS connection reconnection logic in activemq(-client) source?
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 10:30:59 GMT
Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.14.1.
I would like to observer in source code how/on what basis a JMS client
connection & consumers are reconnected to second broker in case the first
broker has been killed.

I have create a JMS client like..
ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) jndiLookup(
					"ConnectionFactory",
					"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory",

"failover:(discovery://(multicast://default?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&group=qpp))");
			Connection connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
			Session jmsSession = connection.createSession(false,
					Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
			Topic topic = jmsSession.createTopic("t14");
			MessageConsumer messageConsumer = jmsSession.createConsumer(topic);
			messageConsumer.setMessageListener(new QpsMessageListener());
			connection.start();

Thanks
Jaspreet