activemq-users mailing list archives

From fcbman <fcb...@gmail.com>
Subject queue gets full and seems stuck. how can I debug such issue?
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 08:22:47 GMT
Hello Experts,
I'm new to activeMQ and hence please forgive my ignorance (sometimes it is a
blessing).
It seems like the messages are getting in the queue, but or no one gets
them, or something is stuck.
If I restart the activemq, then all works fine and issue starts after couple
of hours...
I'm not sure how I can debug such case and see which messages there are and
who should get them.
I've enabled the JMX and I can connect the console and execute this:
activemq:bstat internalBroker
Which will give me lots of data which I got lost from :)

Is that the correct way to debug it? if so - what should I look in the
output?
Is there any other cli command that might assist? GUI tools?

We are on linux RH 5/6 and activemq 5.7.0.1.

Appreciate any reply that might assist :)
Thanks you.