activemq-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Vansevenant <patrick.vanseven...@tvh.com>
Subject Re: A configured queuePrefetch of one in ActiveMQ 5.14.1 with AMQP 1.0 behaves like a queuePrefetch of two.
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 20:58:22 GMT
Your explanation is very valuable and completely correct in my opinion.

Nevertheless there are some differences concerning the queuePrefetch between
version 5.14.1 and 5.13.3.

The Dispatched Queue contains maximum one message in 5.13.3 with a
queuePrefetch of one and that at any point in time.

I have a unit test ready which indicate the difference. I can create a Jira
issue and share my unit test if you wish ?

Patrick