activemq-users mailing list archives

From grishezz <grish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H/A colocated replication environment not working as expected
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 08:53:58 GMT
Well, I see data files are indeed created under the server1 colocated backup.
And the configuration above includes a <scale-down> clause. Other than that,
I am not sure what does it mean to "make sure" - can I look at some
information/properties via the jmx interface?

As you can see in the attached logs, it says:
19:04:52,127 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] Scaled down 0
messages total.

But why these 100 messages are not scaled down, I do not know.