activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Virtual topics, custom prefix limitations
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2016 01:09:44 GMT
BTW, do you have consumers consuming directly from the virtual topic, or
only via queues?  If you have no topic consumers, I believe you can just
remove your excludedDestinations entry and everything will work as
intended.  As I understand it,  the problems only occur when you have a mix
of queue and topic consumers.