activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Persistent messages and postgres backend
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:36:03 GMT
I would expect the index to need to be on ID, CONTAINER for it to be used
in this query.

Tim

On Oct 24, 2016 5:10 AM, "Lachezar Dobrev" <l.dobrev@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hm… That's weird. Did you do a
  VACUUM ANALYSE VERBOSE ACTIVEMQ_MSGS;
  Do you have autovacuum enabled in PostgreSQL?

  You can try and execute the following:
  select pid, waiting, state, query from pg_stat_activity order by waiting
desc, pid asc;
  this will show all running tasks, check if there are lots of processes
that have waiting = true, that might mean that there are locking issues.