activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Artemis Core XA Example
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:50:29 GMT
What's the reason behind wanting to avoid using the JMS layer in favor of
the proprietary Artemis core API?  I've not done anything with Artemis, so
this is very much a question from a place of ignorance, but Quinn's
statement sounded a lot like "I only want to use Hibernate-proprietary
APIs, none of those pesky JPA-standard ones that might let me interoperate
or swap underlying technologies later," and I'm curious about the logic
that led to the statement...

Tim