activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Duplicating messages published to a Topic to a Queue
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 10:10:48 GMT
I don't have enough information to understand you problem fully.  But
perhaps you could use a combination of duplicate detection and diverts
could solve your problem.

https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.4.0/duplicate-detection.htm
https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.4.0/diverts.html

Cheers