activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <jgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ NMS and Failure Recovery
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 00:17:01 GMT
The first thing I notice is that you haven't actually enabled failover. The
connection URI should be based on this:

activemq:failover:tcp://hostname:61616

The inclusion of failover: is important.

Beyond that, if you break inside of a debugger, you most likely will be
disconnected by the broker. So I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you
want to survive breakpoints in a debugger, or do you want normal failover
in production?