activemq-users mailing list archives

From <Ulrich.Her...@t-systems.com>
Subject Persistent messages and postgres backend
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:14:56 GMT
Hi all,

we need persistent messages with a postgres backend.

We did some performance tests... and with about 70.000 Rows in ACTIVEMQ_MSGS we saw postgres
log entries with:

duration: 15439.610 ms  execute <unnamed>: SELECT ID, MSG FROM ACTIVEMQ_MSGS WHERE CONTAINER=$1
ORDER BY ID
DETAIL:  parameters: $1 = 'topic://Test.Foo2'

That is: Postgres sees queries with 15 (and more) seconds responsetime.

Ok, we see - our ActiveMQ is slow.

Any ideas how to tune ActiveMQ and/or Postgres database here ?

Uli