activemq-users mailing list archives

From mlange <mla...@anwb.nl>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ ReplicatedLevelDB corruption
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 07:44:46 GMT
thanks for providing a good idea of what to expect; yet I think it's good to
be aware of this.
I did notice upon searching that there has been done some work to get Kahadb
replicating; is that completely abandoned or is it still something that
might get implemented (in a somewhat near future) I think it's a great idea
to have the database replicating, to reduce the added complexity of shared
storage (which may itself fail, so needs to have it's own fault tolerance)

I'll explore what other options are available and work well.