activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Reock <Justin.Re...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ Shared File System Master Slave with Elastic File System
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 05:33:47 GMT
Thanks Tim! I recently posted a blog article on this subject, if the user community would like
some details about the pluggable storage locker implementation:  http://blog.klocwork.com/open-source/pluggable-storage-lockers-for-activemq/

I hope it’s helpful.

-Justin

On 9/2/16, 11:53 PM, "tbain98@gmail.com on behalf of Tim Bain" <tbain98@gmail.com on behalf
of tbain@alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

    It rules out using EFS for your locker implementation, but as Justin said,
    pluggable lockers would allow you to put your data into an EFS but use
    another mechanism for locking to determine ownership.  But obviously there
    would need to be a fix to the code that figures out whether there's enough
    space on the volume before that would work.

    Tim