activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: A consumer has same clientid with broker
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:34:22 GMT
I've never seen what you describe, but I've also never seen a broker with
default config and no other processes (i.e. no producers) have messages in
a queue.

If you get the consumers to come back, you might get additional useful
information by using a JMX viewer such as JConsole to examine the different
consumers.

Tim