activemq-users mailing list archives

From 叶雷 <yelei...@163.com>
Subject A consumer has same clientid with broker
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 05:06:24 GMT
I'm using ActiveMQ 5.12.1.
I start a activemq broker with default configuration on server, and there are no other processes.
I find there are 2 consumers which have same clientid with  broker on a queue, and the queue
has many messages. These two consumers consume the queue normally. Once the number of message
decrease to an certain number, these consumers stopped.
I try to reproduce it on other broker, but failed.
Is there anyone encounter this problem?
What trigger this situation? Where the messages consumed by these consumers are writed to?

I have searched google for a long time, and can't find useful informations.