activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lovegiver <frederic.courc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribing DurableSubscribers --> Solution
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:29:40 GMT
Hello,

I've got the solution and its explanation.

Each connection needs /a unique ClientID/ :
*connection.setClientID("clientID");*
My mistake was to understand this unicity for a given client.

When a client subscribes to a Topic, there is one connection for this Topic.
So, for a given client subscribed to 3 topics (for instance), 3 ClientID are
needed because 3 connections are needed.
A ClientID has to be unique because it identifies one connection of one
client for one topic.

That's why I had so many JMSExceptions.

Thanx to all of you who gave me time and support.