activemq-users mailing list archives

From "aries.aries" <aries123.aries...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non blocking interceptor for MQTT
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 23:33:12 GMT
Hi,

I tried your suggestion. It works. I run a separate thread which
continuously removes messages from the queue and does the processing.

However, the problem is I get the below exception when I close the broker.

javax.jms.JMSException: AMQ119016: Connection failure detected. Unblocking a
blocking call that will never get a response

Can you please tell me how to send a non-blocking message to a queue? I used
the method in the "SimpleQueueSender" example (link below).

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/beae4265a24832873b782303385b64fc1b2452b1/tests/activemq5-unit-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/demo/SimpleQueueSender.java