activemq-users mailing list archives

From "alnaimi.aysha@gmail.com" <alnaimi.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ is causing the database log to grow huge
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 08:08:32 GMT
Hi ,we have Blackboard application which use ActiveMQ, it is causing the
database to grew huge in size , we can't truncate because there is always
active transaction. transaction Logs never get cleared out after taking
backup  due to an open transaction. , s there any way to force AMQ to commit
the transaction on a schedule? or what else could be preventing the commit
from  happening .