activemq-users mailing list archives

From "sushil.chaudhary@capitalone.co" <sushil.chaudh...@capitalone.com>
Subject Consumer is not getting all messages from ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 15:30:52 GMT
Hi,We are using Active MQ for queue purpose. We have just 1 consumer.  There
are some case, it does not get all messages from ActiveMQ.  If producer
produces messages in Queue in the same rate , consumer consumers --> in that
caes, Consumer gets all messages. But if producer produces messages too fast
in the Queue, consumer does not get all messages and many of the messages
are getting DQueue without going to consumer. What could be wrong here?