activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert C <z214...@lanl.gov>
Subject How do I check for a queue consumer via java after making the connection?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 04:26:05 GMT
I have an app that submits JMS messages to a queue.  I'd like to check that
there is a consumer listening on teh other side when I submit.  If not, I'd
like to raise a warning to the callilng program.  Is there a java call that
will tell me how many consumers are subscribed to a queue after I connect to
it?

I know I can see this from the UI, but I want to do this via java while
submitting msgs.

Thanks!