activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Network of brokers setup error
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 04:02:37 GMT
The static:failover: transport pair only works for networkConnectors when
you specify the maxReconnectAttempts=0 option on the failover transport.
This is not needed for client connections, only for broker-to-broker
networkConnectors.  Or you could just use the masterslave: transport, which
is syntactic sugar for static:failover: with maxReconnectAttempts=0.

More details are in the links I quoted in
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Static-network-connectors-and-maxReconnectAttempts-td4685835.html,
if you're interested.

We really should log a warning when someone does this, so I've submitted
AMQ-6399 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6399> to propose that
we do that.

Tim