activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Ack,Redelivery,sessionTransacted--- Consumer Slowly!!!
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 04:39:15 GMT
I'm still not clear what question you're asking.  I sympathize with you for
having to ask questions in a language that's not your native one, and I'm
happy to work through the language challenges, but I'll probably need you
to use more words (a lot more words) to describe your question.  If you
over-explain the question, then even if something's not quite clear because
you're having to ask in English, at least we should be able to figure it
out based on everything else.  (That is, if you describe the same thing two
or three different ways, odds are we'll understand at least one of them and
be able to help.)

Based on what you've said so far, I think that:

   1. You're using transactions.
   2. You seem to be asking about what happens in the case where messages
   can't be consumed and the transaction is rolled back, causing messages to
   be redelivered.
   3. You might be getting behavior you don't expect regarding the order in
   which messages are consumed when a redelivery happens.  It sounds like
   you're maybe wanting everything to pause while the redelivery is attempted,
   and instead the later messages are being processed before the redelivered
   one; or maybe it's the opposite, and you're unhappy because you have to
   wait for the redelivered message to be consumed before anything else gets
   consumed.  I'm not sure if either of these possibilities is actually what
   you're saying/asking.

What else can you tell us about the question you're asking?

Tim