activemq-users mailing list archives

From "aries.aries" <aries123.aries...@gmail.com>
Subject Non blocking interceptor for MQTT
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 08:29:19 GMT
Is there a way to have a non-blocking interceptor for MQTT in Artemis?

I am working on a project and basically I intercept incoming MQTT packets
and perform some computations. But this effects the throughput at the
subscriber end as the computations are slightly heavy. Is there a way to
have the interceptor running in parallel so that the computations are done
without effecting the throughput at the subscriber's end? Could someone
please suggest me something on this? Much appreciated.