activemq-users mailing list archives

From timguy <rasenlatsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One Pending Message but Queue is empty - ActiveMQ 5.12.0
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:26:53 GMT
Hello bhuman,

thanks. When I find the time I will try to retest the scenario and more
focusing on the consumer not on the producer.
But what I don't understand: You wrote that this happens when consumer
didn't ack to the broker so why would I need "large number of threads
publishing messages"?

" it lays always in pending stage even you restart the activemq. " mhh this
not the behavior I have. After restart I still see the same count for
pending messaging AND now I can browse them in console or consume them with
the client".

I will try to check my consumers transaction length.
Thanks