activemq-users mailing list archives

From mlange <mla...@anwb.nl>
Subject Re: What is the proper way to configure multiple brokers on the same machine in regard to jmx
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:11:40 GMT

Tim,

Your comment got me thinking why port 1099 was getting used rather than
11099 (and 12099); so I checked my java process and it's parameters: (ps -ef
| grep java); I noticed the parameter telling the port was not in it.
There's a stupid typo in the "env" files:
ACTIVEMQ_SUNJMX_START="$ACTIEVMQ_SUNJMX_START
-Dcom.sun.management.jmx.authenticate=false"

So, fixed that; And now the broker won't start:

Error: Password file not found:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0.111.x86_64/jre/lib/management/jmxremote.password

This one is a bit strange; I think I said to make an "unsafe, unauthenticate
mbean server"; but at least that problem is out of the way now. Now to get
both brokers connecting to the same MBean Server (or start one, if none is
available)... to be continued.