activemq-users mailing list archives

From KenHall <ha...@dnb.com>
Subject Re: Using Trusted Cert with ActiveMQ SSL
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:57:20 GMT
OK - I Have found the key - when I created the Signing Request I ended up
with two files :

111_222_111_222.csr
111_222_111_222.key

(although this was on ourmq.ourco.com the files seemed to take the IP
address - I assume this won't matter)

So from what you say 111_222_111_22.key and this should be imported into the
broker.ks and associated with the ourmq_ourco_com.crt that was previously
imported. Looking at the documentation in this area it seems that in the
past this process was quite involved - is that still the case and if so can
you recommend a good guide to doing this,

Thanks for all your help.
Ken