activemq-users mailing list archives

From xabhi <xabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in ActiveMQ v5.11.1
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 06:45:35 GMT
Hi,

What do these exceptions indicate? I saw below exceptions along with the
ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception but without the stack strace i an not able
to figure out anything?

Has anyone else encountered these exceptions before?

Exceptions:
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection#serviceTransportException 245
WARN] - Transport Connection to: tcp://10.79.30.101:33184 failed:
java.io.IOException: Direct buffer memory :

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection#serviceTransportException 245
WARN] - Transport Connection to: tcp://10.79.27.107:29377 failed:
java.io.IOException: Java heap space :

Please help as I am encountering these exceptions almost daily in
production? The log messages are not very informative about what has to be
done as well.

Thanks,
Abhi