activemq-users mailing list archives

From ActiveMQ Investigation <ajay.ku...@winterflood.com>
Subject Who uses ActiveMQ in Finance / Banking / Markets?
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 11:16:35 GMT
Hello All,

We are looking for replacing SonicMQ with ActiveMQ. After all benchmarking
etc., I am preparing a summary. I need few examples of companies using
ActiveMQ in Finance. Can anyone help to suggest who is using it in
Finance/Banking space. Any big names. IF ActiveMQ is not most popular then
which one is in Financial markets.

Although just example names, I am happy to get a pm to my inbox if this is
something which shouldn't be on forums. Any pointers no matter how little
are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
AJK