activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dmtiriy <dmitriyC...@gmail.com>
Subject Message Ordering across Networked Brokers
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:29:16 GMT
Hi All,
I am a newbie when it comes to networked brokers & active mq and need some
expert help.

I am trying to setup a system where messages order based JMSXGroupID is
preserved across networked brokers and concurrent consumers.  In the use
case i have 2 JVMs that each have 10 concurrent consumers, producers and
embedded broker for the same queue.  Each broker connected to each other via
network connector with duplex disabled.  Each JVM has consumers and
producers that connect to embedded broker via vm:// connection.

There is no data store replication, but store & forward setup.

Is such setup possible?  If not, what would be the best option to achieve
it?

What I am seeing based on my tests so far is that sometime message order
being preserved and sometimes it is not.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4715070/image_%283%29.png>

Thanks in advance,
Dmitriy