activemq-users mailing list archives

From "crishel.yumul" <crishel.yu...@toro.io>
Subject Re: For each user group.properties
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 01:11:31 GMT
Thank you, Hassen! :)
I've already configured the jaasAuth plugin...

Here's my follow-up question:
In the group.properties, I have 2 users. Client1 and Client 2. Both are
configured to have own topic ("client1.some.topic" and
"client2.some.topic"). But upon running my broker, my broker console only
shows the client2.some.topic.. I've tried adding (" ") and (' '), but it
didn't worked out.

Now, is there any way I can command my broker to authorize the 2 users with
their own topic name? So that the web console can display both their topic?

Thank you! Hope there will be an answer. It will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Crishel Yumul