activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Managing clients in Artemis
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:33:32 GMT
For questions 1, 3, and 5 I think you would be helped by reading the security documentation
[1].

I don't understand what you're asking about in questions 2 and 4.

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.3.0/security.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ragavan Thiru" <sktragu@gmail.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 6:03:56 AM
Subject: Managing clients in Artemis

Hi,

I have configured Artemis as MQTT broker. I have some questions regarding
the configuration of the followings,

1. How can I configure clients and tokens/passwords of those clients?

2, If I want to manage the client credentials through an external web
service how can I configure it?

3. Is there any manual configuration requires to be done to evaluate the
credentials when a client tries to make a connection?

4. How to configure custom dynamic topics in this configuration?

5. How to filter only certain clients can connect to certain topics and
others not?

Thanks,
,
T.Ragavan.