activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Consumer does not reconnect
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 08:21:30 GMT
Can you share your code in form of a small example?

It depends a bit how you do the consumer. In case you use an event based
consumer you might need to set an exception listener.
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/jms/Connection.html#setExceptionListener(javax.jms.ExceptionListener)

You can then close the consumer and connection and recreate it.

Christian