activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In memory scheduler support in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 13:59:28 GMT
On 07/06/2016 04:15 AM, khandelwalanuj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using replicated levelDB in ActiveMQv5.11.1. I have a use case of
> delayed message handling. I have gone through the documentation and it looks
> like I can't use it with leveldb (Only kahadb supports scheduler)
>
> I have also seen couple of posts about In-memory scheduler
> (https://dzone.com/articles/coming-activemq-v511-memory) but I think I need
> to run the broker with persistent=false.
>
> Is there a way I can use In memory scheduler with replicated levelDB ?
>
> Thanks,
> Anuj
>

> --

 From memory I believe that when using LeveDB if you've enabled
scheduler support and you have the activemq-kahadb-store jar on the
classpath the broker will still create a Job Scheduler store as the
default store is based on KahaDB but is not intrinsically tied to it so
it can be created standalone.  There are also some setters in the broker
service where you can set the scheduler store you want to use as well.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121