activemq-users mailing list archives

From dabayev <daba...@fortress.com>
Subject Re: Read-only user functionality
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 20:23:03 GMT
Justin, the reason I won't be able to convert to Artimis is bureaucracy. I
will have to justify why we need to migrate to Artimis from 5.x. This would
include the costs of POC, development, QA and etc... If I tell my architect
it is solely for the BROWSE role, then he will throw it out and will tell me
to write a tool. There is no other functionality that we lack in 5.x at this
point. Hope that explains my position.

Also, what is a PR? Excuse my ignorance.