activemq-users mailing list archives

From mkrueger <m.krue...@topdesk.com>
Subject Consumer does not reconnect
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:34:06 GMT
Hi everybody,

we are currently busy building a MOM based on ActiveMQ.
We have a Master / Slave configuration on the broker side and use a
connection pool (PooledConnectionFactory) for the clients.
If the connection between broker and client dies (e.g. forced shutdown of
master) the failover kicks in.
It looks to us like the failover is not working in combination with a
connection pool since the consumer does not reconnect in any way.
Did somebody already experience a similar behaviour and has a hint?

Thanks already in advance.