activemq-users mailing list archives

From suwie <andrewadineg...@inspiredsystems.com.au>
Subject ActiveMQ Web Console
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 05:55:14 GMT
For any ActiveMQ expert out there, Does anyone know why the messages enqueued
is always increasing and the messages dequeued is always zero within the
Topics.jsp web page of ActiveMQ web console?

Do they actually occupy some percentage of the available storage? If they
do, how can we keep the numbers down or even clean them up regularly?

We regularly getting problem with full store usage after running for a while
and was wondering if this is one of the causes.

If someone can shed some light on this, that would be great.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4713538/Untitled.png>