activemq-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Help with Camel Config routing using a custom ActiveMQ Message Property
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 16:55:32 GMT
No - Camel don’t have a “/dev/null” endpoint.  However, if you don’t want the message
to go anywhere, just don’t send it (i.e. bypass the to).  If you really need the to, you
can always send it to a log uri - something like <to uri="log:com.mycompany.order?level=TRACE”/>.
 Then you can configure the logging system to not log that category (or to log it to another
file, etc).

The access to the header looks OK - I normally use something like ${header[FirstProperty]},
but that’s just me.  Also, sometimes I’ve had to use “simple” in the expression as
well or the property placeholder system get’s confused - i.e. $simple{header[FirstProperty]}