activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James A. Robinson" <j...@highwire.org>
Subject Re: A rookie need help
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 15:06:00 GMT
I don't know where you got that link from, it looks like an example from
documentation, where you're expected to fill in some details (the path to
the version you want).  Look at the links for Windows or Linux on this page:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-591-release.html

Those link to a script that will try to determine the location closest to
you and offer you download links,
for example:

http://mirror.metrocast.net/apache/activemq/5.9.1/apache-activemq-5.9.1-bin.zip
http://mirror.metrocast.net/apache/activemq/5.9.1/apache-activemq-5.9.1-bin.tar.gz